However you decide to fundraise, every pound that you raise takes us one step closer to beating childhood cancer.
Childhood cancer treatments are often harsh and distressing so the research we fund is looking for more effective and less toxic ways to treat childhood cancer. Find out more about where your money goes.
Raising funds on-line
Your Justgiving fundraising page is the quickest and easiest way to collect sponsorship. You can easily share your page with friends, families and colleagues and there is no cash to collect as all of the funds come direct to NECCR. If you register on-line for the run your page will automatically be created and you simply need to start using it. If you complete a paper entry form, or you aren’t sure how to activate your Justgiving page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Some top tips:
- Adding photos and videos to your on-line page can really boost your sponsorship
- Share your page with all of your contacts on social media and via email
- Let people know that their donation will be helping more children beat cancer
- Check if your employer offers match funding
- Check out this top tips guide for fundraisers from JustGiving